Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Easter Fairy

I will put wings on anything(in case you hadn't already noticed that about me).  I was playing around and made this little Easter fairy today.  
I lined the inside of my vignette box with paper from the Etcetera pack and gave it a layer of crackle medium.  When the crackle was dry I added distress crayon in Hickory Smoke and Bundled Sage.   
The sparkle on the edge is the thin roll of design tape from the Chatter pack. I colored it using alcohol inks.  
I'm still playing with the paper dolls and gave her wings from the botanical layers.  The paper flower in the back is from the botanical layers set too.  I added color using Distress Markers.  The other flowers are vintage from the hoard, as are the spools, the bunny, and the egg.  

Jess




Simon Says Stamp Monday- Things with Wings Challenge
Country View Challenge- Inspired by Tim Holtz 

6 comments:

  1. That is SO cute!!! I love her wings and fairy garden complete with bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this! Jess, love the beautiful scene you have created, and especially the fairy on the spool of thread! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable Jess!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.