Sunday, July 26, 2015

The best way to spread Christmas cheer


How can you not love this altered coaster?! 
Altered coastes are so fun and easy to make.  This little photo booth girl was so giggly I knew she would make a great elf.  A scrap of paper, a pompom, and a bit of trim makes the perfect elf hat.  I colored her sweater in using my Distress Marker in Mowed Lawn.  
Usually I cover my entire coaster, but the green stripes worked with my theme.   I just popped on a scrap of Christmas paper and some vintage sheet music for layers.  A quote and a sprig of holly complete her.  

Easy christmas gift is done!
What have you been crafting?
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.