Thursday, February 13, 2014

Found: One Heart

Back with another dark heart.  
My love for Pumice Stone continues.  The tag was given a few coats of Pumice Stone Distress ink and misted to create dimension.  I also threw in some Perfect Pearls in gold to add some shimmer.  Next, I used the Burlap Layering Stencil for added interest. 
The bell jar was cut out of a piece of plastic packaging and coated with Clear Distress Crackle.  When the jar was dry I hit the edges with some Carmel Alcohol ink and a black permanent marker.  
The pedestal was covered with metal duct repair tape and pounced with slate and caramel alcohol inks.  
The heart is stained with Festive Berries, crumpled and highlighted with Black Soot Ink.  
I have no idea what this tag is from.  I bought a bunch with different numbers because they are so cool.  The top of the bell jar was snipped off and the tag was attached with a brad that was colored with Caramel and Gold Alcohol Inks.  
Some Remnant Rubs and ribbon complete this tag.  


What have you been crafting?
Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer Notice

I've received products/compensation as part of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design teams. My projects, however, are 100% my own.